Сопоставление инфинитива после причастия II с инфинитивом в составном глагольном сказуемом
Переведите следующие предложения, обращая внимание на инфинитив в составном глагольном сказуемом:
1. Many substances are known to dissolve in hot water.
2. A substance which is known to dissolve in acids may
3. The substance reported to dissolve in hot water was
4. This substance is reported to possess the property of
5. Substances thought to possess the property in question
6. The eclipse of the sun was predicted to occur in 1460.
7. The eclipse of the sun predicted to occur in 1460 took
8. This was the cubic equation which was believed in
9. The question is how closely these data represent the
3 Зак. 105 65
10. The following particulars have been selected as those
11. The postulates of the theory are of fundamental
12. In 1886, the Allis Lake Laboratory, a privately
28. Повторениеинфинитивов и инфинитивных оборотов
Переведите следующие предложения, определяя инфинитивные обороты и функции инфинитивов:
1. The radius of our orbit is believed to be increasing
2. The copper to be refined is cast into large plates.
3. This property allows the alpha particle to be detected.
4. The source is so weak as to add comparatively few
5. There appear to be two distinct effects in this case.
6. Electrons can be made to travel at very high speeds.
7. The idea of nuclear charge and atomic number is now
8. The cooling is effected by methods to be discussed in
9. A certain period of time must be allowed for the oil
10. There appears to be direct evidence of the existence
11. The distance d was calculated from equation 1—25
12. The best agreement is to be found in the case of
13. In our discussion the nucleus will be taken to be
14. We may suppose the alpha-particles within the nucleus
15. Ordinary objects are not likely to move with a velocity
16. The lithium nucleus is too small for so many collisions
17. Secondary radiation may be expected to rise when
18. Light is to be considered as some kind of wave motion
19. There is no reason for the conversion of mechanical
20. Alpha-rays were shown to be identical, no matter
21. There is no definite molecular weight to be ascribed
22. Pitchblende was shown by X-ray and emission
23. It will be necessary for the observer to remain in the
24. In liquids and solids the movement of molecules must
25. One may consider the charge-exchange reaction to
26. Radium appeared to be an element, whose salts were
27. The proportion of colouring matter to be mixed with
28. The nucleus of every atom is assumed to contain
29. At first the alpha-rays were thought to be undeviated
30. As information accumulated, it became possible to plan
31. During the Dark Ages people believed the Earth to
32. All circumstances likely to affect the accuracy of the
33. Samples of two ores from a region known to be
34. When a current is said to be flowing from the positive
pole of a battery towards the negative pole, actually electrons are running in the opposite direction.
35. To test for a soluble iodide one adds to a test tube
36. To maintain a constant temperature in a small or
37. The speed of the particles (about ten thousand miles
38. Any metal will displace another metal, occupying a
39. The equilibrium methods of measuring relative
i 40. We consider the hotness or coldness of any body to depend on the quantity of heat possessed by the body.
41. Ions have been found by numerous experiments to
42. One of the main objects of experiments on mesons
43. Galacturonic acid was shown by Hagglund and his
44. A body with total kinetic energy reduced to zero
45. With an increased production of uranium in recent
outstanding properties make it seem likely to earn for itself a favourable position among special alloy steels.
46. For the growth to continue steps must be formed
47. We must discuss the actual values of — x for contacts
48. To begin with a simple example, let us in the first
49. The streams of ionized particles assumed to be emitted
50. The condition for the rays SA and SB to reinforce
51. It is quite common to use the so-called probable
52. In astronomical subjects it is customary to print to
53. The theorists were not sure whether what the observers
54. In the present discussion observations of declination
55. The discussion of too many details and special cases
Последнее изменение этой страницы: 2016-06-09
headinsider.info. Все права принадлежат авторам данных материалов.